Monthly Wine Spotlight - 2008 Cabernet Franc Reserve
Each month, we pick a featured wine and our kitchen prepares a dish to create a perfect pairing recipe! This month the Peju's Executive Chef, Emily Buller, suggests a bottle of Peju 2008 Cabernet Franc Reserve paired with Prosciutto wrapped Chilean Sea Bass served on top of a spring pea puree, garnished with fava beans and wilted pea shoots.
- Peju 2008 Cabernet Franc Reserve, Buy it Here >
• Chilean Sea Bass
• 4 pieces, 6-8 oz. portions
1. Blanche peas, puree in food processor until smooth. Add broth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Wrap each piece of Chilean Sea Bass with 1 slice of Prosciutto. Cook in 350-degree oven for ten-fifteen minutes or
until fish is flaky.
3. For wilted pea shoots, sauté briefly in olive oil over high heat.
Place cooked fish atop pea puree. Add wilted pea shoots and fava beans as garnish.
View our February 2012 Wine of the Month Spotlight >
View our March 2012 Wine of the Month Spotlight >
View our April 2012 Wine of the Month Spotlight >
View our May 2012 Wine of the Month Spotlight >
View our July 2012 Wine of the Month Spotlight >